Searching...
19.8.08

Denied is exhausting...



Sometimes I want cry but I can’t..

Is my heart freezing inside??

I can’t tell for sure..


I’m tired..

I’m not sure also why should I feel tired..

Is it physically or mentally?


Tired to love..

Tired trying to forget..

Tired denying..


Tired facing the routines

Tired working all day long..

Tired stuck with my job!


Or maybe both..


I’m tired with all those things!

But.. should I complain with all of my fatigue?

While there are many other people facing worse circumstances


Hhmm…but all I can do is just be thankful!

Thankful for all those fatigues..

Thankful for these feeling inside..


Although..

Denying is still exhausting...

Denying is the most exhausting job that i ever done!

So exhausting that I can’t cry anymore…

0 komentar:

 
Back to top!